- Stanley Park - a large urban park that is home to many of Vancouver's historic landmarks, including the famous Hollow Tree and the Girl in a Wetsuit sculpture.
- Gastown - one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods, known for its Victorian architecture and historic steam clock.
- Canada Place - a large waterfront complex that was built for Expo 86 and features a distinctive white sail-like canopy.
- Queen Elizabeth Park - a 130-acre park that features a large quarry garden, a conservatory, and a lookout point that offers panoramic views of the city.
- The Marine Building - a Art Deco skyscraper that was completed in 1930 and features nautical-themed decorations and sculptures.
- The Sun Tower - a historic building that was completed in 1912 and features a distinctive copper dome and a large clock tower.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge - a historic suspension bridge that spans the Capilano River and offers views of the surrounding forest and canyon.
- The Roedde House Museum - a restored Edwardian-era home that provides a glimpse into the life of a middle-class family in Vancouver during the early 20th century.
- The Museum of Anthropology - a museum that showcases the art and culture of the indigenous people of the Pacific Northwest.
- The Burnaby Village Museum - a living history museum that recreates the life of a small Canadian town during the 1920s and 1930s.
'여행 > 캐나다여행' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Discover the Best Park for a Stroll in Metro Vancouver (0)||2023.01.30|
|The Best Place to Watch the Sunset in Vancouver (0)||2023.01.30|
|Grouse Mountain (0)||2023.01.03|
|캐나다에서 맥주 Brewer가 되기 위한 학교 (0)||2022.12.05|
|미국 국경 배송대행 이용하기 (0)||2022.11.29|