Kimchi Fried Rice Recipe
- Cooked rice (2 cups)
- Kimchi (1 cup, chopped)
- Vegetables (1 cup, diced, optional)
- Spam or bacon (4 slices, diced)
- Garlic (2 cloves, minced)
- Green onions (2 stalks, chopped)
- Sesame oil (1 tablespoon)
- Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Eggs (2, optional)
- Heat a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add diced spam or bacon and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chopped kimchi and diced vegetables, if using, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked rice, making sure to break up any clumps.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Push the rice mixture to one side of the pan and crack the eggs, if using, on the other side. Scramble the eggs and mix them into the rice mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy your kimchi fried rice!